Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tania’s Mexico City

Tania is working from Monday to Friday and if she is hosting during the week, she would like the surfer to be independent and explore Mexico City on his or her own. In a city as big as Mexico, there are always new areas to explore. 


“The home of Frida Kahlo seems to be the most common place to go, but my favorite place is Teotihuacan pyramides. It is a day trip, because it is outside of the city and I have been there so many times, that I don’t want to go with the surfer. Luckily there is a group on couchsurfing.com where you can find a friend for a day to do sightseeing with. These friends are usually other surfers who are traveling alone and interesting doing touristy stuff.” She says. 


She loves dancing and has been dancing Polynesian dances since she was 4 years old. “I would like to take the surfer staying at my place to either dance club or to see my dance class so that he or she will see how important dancing is to me.” She says. 

No comments:

Post a Comment