Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Repect your host!

Tania lives in Mexico City and she has hosted only once. She has lot of time after she broke up with her boyfriend and couchsurfing brings lot of new people into her life. Her friend told her about Couchsurfing and took her to a weekly dinner with other hosts and surfers in town. She felt welcome and liked the idea meeting new people every week and at the same time being part of a strong couchsurfing community. “I have been so busy with couchsurfing events that I haven’t had time to miss my ex-boyfriend and I don’t feel like there is a big empty space in my life anymore.” She says smiling. 


She has hosted only once and had a good experience. She has been showing around Mexico City to other surfers as well, but she wants to host only when she has time and energy to do so. She is also worried that there may be people using her generosity or treat her and use her place as a hostel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment