Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Aaron's Samoa

Samoa is known for its beautiful beaches. “Lalomanu and Sua Trench are my two favorite beaches!” Aaron says. They are both located in the West on Upolu Island.

 

“I also like Aganoa Blowholes, Manese Beach, Lake Lanooto! And the sliding rocks. The sliding rocks are just ten minutes drive from my house so if I finish early at the office I can take my surfer there.” He says. For those interesting in Samoan culture there are few museums in Apia. "But don't hold your breath! They are very small." Aaron says.

 

Diving should be amazing all over the island as well. I don’t dive but I do know the dive masters on the island, so I can even book the dives for the surfer in advance if he or she wants. Sport fishing adventures are more my sort of thing, but none of my guest have been interested in that yet.” He says.

No comments:

Post a Comment